Friday, August 20, 2010

AVG free edition help!! trojan horse?

I HAVE MOVED IT TO THE VIRUS FAULT WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW? I HAVE DELETED THE FILE TO THE RECYCLE BIN AND DELETED THE BIN DO I PRESS DELETE IN THE VIRUS VAULT AND WILL IT BE GONE?



THANKS!



AVG free edition help!! trojan horse?panda



by deleting it from vault in theory u have removed it ,however, u shaould now disable system restore...rt clik my puter/properties/system restore then turn off system restore....reboot......then turn it back on after boot ....u do this because even though u have removed it w/ avg or any other tool it still resides in ur restore .....while u r in there u can turn down the amount of disk space to use to say 3-5% there is no reason to use the full amt and it just takes up resources slowing ur puter down u can reduce the amt in recycle bin also



AVG free edition help!! trojan horse?suzuki



Just delete it from the virus vault to be totally rid of it. Once you have done that perform scan to be on the safe side.
i will help u out i use to use avg my self just add me stokes3146@hotmail.co.uk
delete it and run full scan

No comments:

Post a Comment