Friday, August 20, 2010

Do I have a Trojan?

Whenever I do a search engine (yahoo, google) I keep getting redirected to an other place. I ran norton, but nothing.



Do I have a Trojan?product key



You have spyware that is redirecting your queries to another site. Get yourself lavasoft ad-aware and spybot.



Do I have a Trojan?triumph



Yes you do. When your page redirects you it probably says what is doing it in the menu bar. like MY WEB or something like that. Do you have an icon that keeps popping up on your task bar? You need to go to control panel-add/remove programs and see if you can find it-delete it, then go to start-search- type in the name that you suspect and search all files/folders - delete it. Even if you didn't find anything you need to do a system restore prior to getting the virus. Try yesterday. Start-accessories-system tools-system restore. you may have to restart your computer before it will let you restore.
If you have the latest Norton software. The answer is no.
I hope you have a Trojan...cause you sound F%$#ed
no you dont have trojan



i suggest using a different program besides norton.



nortan is a piece of crap.



its useless.
Make sure that you have a good anti virus and anti spy ware program installed on your computer.



  • use baby powder
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment