Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a backdoor.trojan in my usb mp3 player ....?

and I am unable to remove that ... the antivirus program Symantec Corporate Edition detects that but unable to delete that coz the file is readonly. I am also unable to format the drive coz it seems that there is some encrypted file which make it behave as a write protected drive. Help me please ...



I have a backdoor.trojan in my usb mp3 player ....?virus scan



OKAYS.... Before doing this, back up what is on your PC incase the trojan spreads and causes damage.



Plug it into your PC (turn your firewall on) and select all and right click, then un-tick the box of 'READ ONLY' and APPLY hopefully after this you can delete the files. then reformat the USB.



If this doesn't work you may have to risk damage by wiping it with a magnet. VERY RISKY :]



I have a backdoor.trojan in my usb mp3 player ....?anti virus scan



I have tried to uncheck the Read Only thing but it promptly changes itself back to read only as soon as I click apply.



can you plz tell me how to wash the memory through magnet and what can be damages. this mp3 when I put it on gives message ''Please format the Drive.'' Report It


see if you can do a firmware flash on the mp3 player that should reformat the drive



__________



http://theme-pit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment