Friday, August 20, 2010

I need information on Trojan.dropper.agent.TSX?

I did a google search on this and couldn't come up with any information. Bitdefender told me had this virus blocked but on another computer I had, Norton didn't say a thing.



Can somebody tell me what this is and what it does to the computer? also possible ways to sca



I need information on Trojan.dropper.agent.TSX?spyware removal



You can read about and get removal instructions on trojan dropper here:



http://www.trojan-dropper-removal.com.re...



Best to you...



I need information on Trojan.dropper.agent.TSX?virus protection software



Trojan.dropper.agent tells you its a form of spyware.



No AV works 100% therefore Its possible that one AV miss what another AV has not.



Bitdefender should of given you the path of



Trojan.dropper.agent ? Did it ?



In the mean time try the following:



Run smitfraud removal tool:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



Then do a scan again with bitdefender.

No comments:

Post a Comment