Friday, August 20, 2010

If I have a trojan virus on my computer and I email something to someone, will there computer get th

when they open the email?



I am transferring all my docs to my email before my laptop crashes from the virus and I need to print something from another computer.



If I have a trojan virus on my computer and I email something to someone, will there computer get the virus?virus



Dear, the files u r sending will not be infected but why to wait for the system to crash, just go to ''www.quickheal.com'' and download the latest version of this free and one of the best antivirus of India. It will not only save ur system this time but will also protect it from any future infections because it comes alongwith Firewall.



If I have a trojan virus on my computer and I email something to someone, will there computer get the virus?anti virus



No.
Not possible, unless you attached the virus as a file to your email then its possible.
Possibly,



you need to know that once a virus is active, it can do anything. If you email something to someone and the virus slips into the attachment, then you're doomed.



But if you're just messaging someone with no attachments, then no, they won't get a virus.



  • use baby powder
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment