Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I remove trojan.download.ruins from my computer?

1) by asking more clear, specificated questions like ''spysheriff'' or ''topsearch'' or ''trojan.abwiz'' etc.



2) if you want to learn some programs, i advise hijackthis and xoftspy



How can I remove trojan.download.ruins from my computer?symantic



I would use AVG Free made by GriSoft, it is one of the best Anti-Virus applications you can find. I consider it to be superior to Norton in almost every respect.



How can I remove trojan.download.ruins from my computer?viruses



It is obvious use an antivirus software and|or an antispware tool.



best tools i'd reccomend are



1)AVG www.grisoft.com



2)Microsoft Antispyware beta www.microsoft.com



3)If ur using winXP install SP2 which contains personal firewall



and ur almost protected. :-)



But thats not all there are some steps u can take manually which is more reliable.



Check for proccessed which takes unsual amount of resources and kill them. remove frm system startup and search the registry for the item and remove em carefully (dont delete shell entries, just edit the value just remove the words)
Download Kaspersky AV. Google it to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment