Friday, August 20, 2010

I have got a trojan horse virus on my computer what do I do?

I have tried AVG scanning and also ad-aware scanning what can I do to get rid of it?



HELP PLEASE........



Thanks



I have got a trojan horse virus on my computer what do I do?anti virus scan



Use a good antivirus program. Here you have some free options. I recomend Avast.



http://askcomputerexpert.ws43.com/downlo...



I have got a trojan horse virus on my computer what do I do?ariel



You must always keep updating your antivirus software to prevent these viruses if you don't you will not be able to get rid of it. If your antivirus software isn't removing it then the only other option is to blitz your pc - format the hard drive and re-install windows but make sure your virus definitions are up to date.
If you have the latest Yahoo toolbar, try using the Norton Spyware scan. It works for me! Good luck!
RegSweep is the latest in PC error diagnostic and repair. RegSweep can do a complete scan of your entire file system and registry in under 2 minutes! All corrupt files, paths, and registry keys will be analyzed and automatically repaired so that your PC functions just as when you first purchased it, Guaranteed. Plus, the download is Free!



http://onceinlife.regsweep.hop.clickbank...
Try to find the path to the infected file(e.g C:\My documents).And then,manually delete the infected file.If that doesn't work,try shutting down it's process(Task Manger) and then delete is or use an anti-spyware on it.
First of all ad-aware is not equipped to get rid of viruses or Trojans. It is primarily an anti-spy, anti-adware program. Are you saying that AVG was not able to find the Trojan or that it found it and cannot get rid of it. You will have to be clearer. How did you discover you had the Trojan. If indeed you discovered it via an AVG scan , then AVG will usually ask whether you want to delete, repair or quarantine the Trojan. In a lot of cases, they will usually recommend that the virus or Trojan be quarantined. However, within their program, you can open the quarantined folder and delete the files from there if you wish.. If you have to go back and do the scan again and look carefully at your options at the end of the scan. My other advice would be to install a program such as Webroot's spysweeper and to run that. It is specifically known to get rid of Trojans when all else fails.
THE BEST WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment